Stage 13 Construction Updates
- Construction Updates
We are happy to provide you with progress reports of the construction works taking place across Stage 13 at Seventh Bend. Watch this space for regular updates.
Civil works on Stage 13 are now complete and the project team is working through Practical Completion requirements.
Settlements are anticipated in August, as scheduled, and Valuation Access is now available (by appointment).
Watch this space for further monthly updates as the project team works through the construction and follow us on Facebook for regular project updates and information!
July ’21: Valuation Access Now Available – by appointment only
Valuers may now contact Andrew Bell (Project Manager, Winslow) on 0407 064 703 to make an appointment.
Please note the following conditions of entry:
– This access is for valuations only; no builders or purchasers will be permitted onsite at this time
– All valuers must wear appropriate PPE, as they will be entering a construction site
– No access will be allowed without a confirmed appointment
– Appointment times are subject to availability and allocated on a first come, first served basis
– All valuation appointments are subject to Winslow’s COVID-safe plan while visiting the site, and they must meet all requested health requirements before and during their appointment
June ’21: Construction Update
– Topsoiling works have now been completed
– Authority testing on the sewer and water mains has also been completed
– Asphalting works and line marking is currently underway and will be completed by the end of the month
May ’21: Construction Update
– Civil construction is nearing completion, with works on the kerb and channel being completed in early May
– Over the coming weeks, the project team will commence testing/audits in preparation for civil practical completion
April ’21: Construction Update
– Water and gas works have now been completed by the civil contractor
– Works on the kerb and channel are currently underway
March ’21: Construction Update
– Sewer and drainage works are complete; and
– Works on water and gas are underway