The personal information collected on our website and all other information provided by you at the request of Yourland Management Pty Ltd ACN 151 294 852 or EXFORD ROAD MANAGEMENT PTY LTD CAN 616 450 714 (collectively “Yourland”) are used by us and our staff to fulfil our primary functions and activities which are to:
- provide you with an appropriate product or service
- send marketing communication to you regarding new estates, developments and investment opportunities that we manage which may be of interest to you;
- receive goods and services;
- comply with our legal obligations; and
- otherwise run our business.
- during conversations between you or your agents and our representatives or agents;
- when you make an enquiry through our website, by telephone or email;
- during face to face meetings; and
- when you make an offer to acquire property from one of the estates we manage.
If you do not provide us with the personal information we have requested, we may not be able to provide you with an appropriate product or fulfil one of our primary functions and activities. Generally we collect personal information:
- contact details including your name, address, email and telephone numbers;
- details of your agents and service providers such as your lawyer or finance provider;
- dates of birth, gender and information to verify your identity; and
- details of products and service that we previously supplied to you or which you have enquired about, together with any other information we require to deliver those products and services to you or response to your enquiries.
In some circumstances we may be provided with personal information from a third party, such as real estate agents and solicitors. The personal information we collect includes:
- our representatives including agents;
- other companies or individuals who may assist us in providing you with an appropriate product such as real estate agents;
- individuals and companies that engage our services in relation to the relevant estate;
- our related bodies corporate;
- our professional advisors, auditors and insurers; and
- regulatory authorities including the Australian Taxation Office or as otherwise required to fulfil legal requirements.
Generally we do not collect sensitive information as defined under the Privacy Act 1998. If we do collect this information, we will only do so with your consent. We may disclose your personal information to:
- access personal information held by Yourland and how to change that information; or
- complain about a breach of your privacy and how we will deal with such a complaint.